Security Offficer F/T Job
Date: Oct 9, 2013
Location: Indianapolis, IN, US
At AlliedBarton, quality starts and ends with our Security Officers. It's their professionalism; competence and commitment that make the difference. AlliedBarton's Security Officers serve and secure the people; homes and businesses of our communities.
Patrol facility or man post as instructed and serve as a general security presence and visible deterrent to crime and client rule infractions; detect suspicious activities and watch for criminal acts or client rule infractions at or near assigned post which may be a threat to the property, client or employees at the site. Report all incidents, accidents or medical emergencies. Respond to emergencies, such as medical and bomb threats; and to alarms, such as fire and intrusion by following emergency response proceedings.
Security Officer Basic Qualifications:
* Must be at least 18 years of age or older as required by applicable law or contractual requirements.
* Must have a high school diploma or GED, or at least 10 years of verifiable employment history.
* At least one verifiable employer.
* No criminal convictions as specified under AlliedBarton guidelines.
* Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing in the English language for the purpose of public interaction and report writing.
* Authorized to work in the United States.
* Ability to perform essential functions of the position with or without reasonable accommodation.
* Negative result on pre-employment drug screen.
* Successful completion of AlliedBarton's Security Officer Basic Course exam.
* Ability to maintain satisfactory attendance and punctuality standard.
* Neat and professional appearance.
* Friendly and professional demeanor.
* Ability to provide quality customer service.
* Ability to handle typical and crisis situations efficiently and effectively at client site.
You must have had your driver license for 3 years.
We offer an attractive compensation package including competitive hourly wage, benefits, training and opportunities for advancement. AlliedBarton is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Nearest Major Market: Indianapolis
Job Segment: Security