Concierge - Luxury Residential NYC Job
Date: Mar 11, 2014
Location: New York, NY, US
Concierge - NYC
AlliedBarton Security Services is seeking for Concierges with prior doorman or concierge experience in hospitality related field or luxury residential. Who can effectively interact with residents, guests, vendors, and prospective residents in a professional, cheerful welcoming manner at a luxury residential building.
AlliedBarton Security Services is the industry's premier provider of highly trained security personnel to many industries including commercial real estate, higher education, healthcare, residential communities, chemical/petrochemical, government, manufacturing and distribution, financial institutions, and shopping centers. Our more than 55,000 employees and 120 offices service a client base of several thousand which includes approximately 200 Fortune 500 companies nationwide. AlliedBarton has been American owned and managed since 1957.
AlliedBarton was the first security Services Company selected as one of Training magazine's Top 125, an honor we have maintained every year since 2005. We offer on-the-job, web-based and ongoing training programs for security officers, support and management personnel.
Duties and responsibilities;Greets tenants and guests in a cheerful welcoming manner. Answers questions and assists tenants and guests with reasonable requests. Ability to multitask and switch gears according to priority of requests. Superior customer service and good memory are essential to this job. Remains flexible to ever changing environment; adapts well to different situations, strong sense of empathy. Screens all visitors and vendors entering the building. Responsible for tracking all incoming and outgoing packages using LINKS tracking system.
This position requires:
* Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
* Able to memorize tenant's faces, names, and assigned units
* Professional appearance, demeanor, and an outgoing personality.
* Stellar customer service skills; must be able to relate well to diverse groups of people
* Previous concierge experience in hotel or luxury residential a MUST
* Must be able to climb stairs, lift and carry up to 35lbs, walk, stand and/or sit for long periods of time.
* Must be able to work effectively while under stress
Salary for this position is $17.50 an hour. AlliedBarton is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Job Segments: Real Estate, Sales